Create a large team if you are the team coordinator for an organisation - corporate, school and charity
Team entries close on Friday 7 September 2018.
- Please make sure that you have paid by this date. The team coordinator (or a nominated person), will have to collect all of the team numbers together if postage has not been selected. Large team numbers cannot be collected individually (unless they are an external entry). Your numbers can be collected from the City-Bay office, prior to the Expo, on 10 & 11 September. Alternatively, large team numbers can be collected from the Expo.
- The Westpac City-Bay Fun Run Presented by Sunday Mail has become an Adelaide icon, over 25,000 people participated last year.
- Online fundraising surpassed $350,000 last year – that’s not to mention all the monies collected by traditional methods. Well done South Australia! How much can we raise in 2018?
- Many organisations are getting involved to support a cause, has someone in your organisation recently been touched by a sad event? Why not challenge your colleagues to raise $500 for a charity; even create an inter-dept challenge.
- Fundraising online is really easy. If you don’t want to spend the time creating one yourself, Everydayhero can create one for you, just ask them – you can then simply pass the link around to family, friends, suppliers or supporters. More details about Everydayhero and fundraising can be found on our home page.
- Getting involved is a feel good experience, it’s good for your health, and it’s a lot of fun.
Of course, some participants take the fun run/walk very seriously but many others do not. This event allows people to get dressed up or advertise the organisation with colourful shirts, etc. Your organisation may pay for team entries, others contribute half but even if you have to pay for your own you’d be crazy to miss it.
Add to the fun of the event by booking a site in the Foodland Village (Colley Reserve & Wigley Reserve). It’s somewhere for your team to meet up for breakfast, refreshments and comradery. You will be right amongst the post-race entertainment.
Click here for the costs of a site in the Foodland Village (Colley Reserve & Wigley Reserve).
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Students can take up the challenge to achieve a personal best time or just complete the 12km, 6km or 3km course - you can walk or run. Team members do not need to do all the same distance.
There are prizes for ‘best fun dressed-up individual’ and ‘best fun dressed-up group’. Parade and presentations are on stage at 11:30am. If your group will be incorporating additional objects in your ‘theme’ such as wheel barrows, beds, etc please
One teacher/supervisor entry per 10 child entries is provided free of charge.
A school group can include family and friends.
The free supervisors discounts must be claimed by the school by simply calling our office after all your entries have been keyed to the online system but prior to making payment.
If you are unsure about anything please look at our FAQ PAGE or ring us on 08 8352 2011.
Book a Village site on Wigley Reserve to enable your team to meet and recover at the end of the race. Click here for more information on Village sites.
Make sure you contact our office to get directions on where school buses can drop off and pick up your team members.
Need to register a large team?
Are you a team coordinator responsible for entering the details of participants in your team, such as a workplace, school or charity. Complete your participants’ details into the spreadsheet below to make your job easier.
Please follow the steps below:
- Log-in or sign-up to the City-Bay Fun Run at my.city-bay.org.au/login
- Click a ‘TEAM FOR ORGANISATION’, fill in the details and click ‘CREATE TEAM’
- Download the CSV Spreadsheet below and fill in your participants details as specified in the Guide to Team Upload below
- Email your completed CSV Spreadsheet to email@example.com
- Once you receive a confirmation from the City-Bay Fun Run Office, please proceed to log-in to your account at my.city-bay.org.au/login and complete the payment process
Once you have all your participants details entered into the spreadsheet, please email the completed CSV Spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.