Due to restrictions imposed by COVID-19 the 3km and 6km events will no longer be offered in 2020. The 12km and half marathon is available for registration however places are limited.Return to home page
2020 Virtual Westpac City-Bay Fun Run Presented by Sunday Mail
Be part of our global Westpac City-Bay Running community with the Westpac City-Bay Fun Run Presented by Sunday Mail.
What do I get with my entry?
- Access to our Westpac City-Bay Fun Run online Facebook community to stay connected and supported.
- We encourage participants to share their race routes and images of them completing the event.
- A downloadable personalised Westpac City-Bay Fun Run bib to wear on your virtual run.
- Live leader boards to see how you fare against the rest of the Westpac City-Bay Fun Run community.
- No matter how fast or slow, you can still be in the running to win fantastic sponsor Health & Wellbeing prizes.
- Personalised downloadable finisher certificate– be sure to tag us @citybayfunrun or use the hashtag #citybay2020 or #citybayyourway
|Early Bird||Regular||Late Fee|
*Fees exclude Race Roster processing fee
Bundle 1: Half Marathon, 12km, 6km and 3km- $40.00 (plus Race Roster processing fee)
Bundle 2: Half Marathon, 12km, 6km- $30.00 (plus Race Roster processing fee)
Bundle 3: 12km and 6km- $25.00 (plus Race Roster processing fee)
Bundle 4: 6km and 3km- $25.00 (plus Race Roster processing fee)
Bundle 5: Half Marathon and 6km- $25.00 (plus Race Roster processing fee)
Family (2 adults/ 2 children under 16)- $25.00
We are as disappointed as you to not be able to come together this year and host the Westpac City-Bay Fun Run Presented by Sunday Mail, as we know that many of you have been in training and are keen to run. We will be sure that your training does not go to waste, as we introduce the 2020 Virtual Westpac City-Bay Fun Run Presented by Sunday Mail. We ask that you join us, with the same spirit and sense of community to take on the distance of your choice from our traditional event date of 24 October up until the 30 November.
All existing 2020 participants will get to run the virtual event and City-Bay 2021 event. All current 2020 registered, withdrawn, and deferred participants will be contacted directly on what this means for your 2020 run.