Parking options are available on the day - thanks to Wilson Parking
12km Start Line Parking
Thanks to our partners at Wilson Parking, our City-Bay participants enjoy a $5 flat rate for race day!
Simply select your preferred Wilson Parking below:
- 30 Hindley Street, Adelaide
- Adelaide Central – 225 North Terrace, Adelaide
- Flinders Link – 80 Flinders Street, Adelaide
Please set your entry time from 6:00am onwards. Please book in advance – limited spaces apply.
Please share the promotional code with friends, family, and colleagues participating in the 12km City-Bay Fun Run.
6km Start Line Parking
Road closures will be in place on the northern side of Anzac Highway from 6.00am and on the Southern side of Anzac Highway from 8.00am.
As the start line is set up in the main car park area of the Centro Kurralta Park, parking will be restricted to the back section which is adjacent Mortimer Street (Mortimer Street is a ‘No Stopping’ area as this is a temporary bus stop). There will be additional street parking in the area. Please arrive early.
Half Marathon & 3km Start Line Parking
Parking is available in the SAJC car park on Morphett Road or across the road at the Tram Barn. You will need to access this parking from the south heading along Morphett Road as Anzac Highway will be closed from 8.00am. After parking in the SAJC you will need to head back to Morphett Road, to the Tram line and cross into Morphett Junction for the race start.
Parking restrictions will apply in Adelaide City Council, City of West Torrens and City of Holdfast Bay. Please ensure you park legally
Parking for the Tram
Due to the amount of road closures implemented for this event, parking is limited. Options include:
- Available parking along the tramline
- The car parks at the Marina Pier – off Chapel Drive
- Elizabeth Street and Cowper Street car parks, south of Jetty Road at Glenelg.
- Entrants in the 12km are able park at the entertainment centre and catch the tram to the start and then catch the tram back from Glenelg.
Please be aware of residents when you are parking and don’t block off driveways.