Road Closures: Attention all participants
Police will maintain road closures until they deem it is no longer safe for participants to remain on the roadway. Any queries contact SA Police Traffic Planning Coordinator (08) 7322 4261. We thank you for your cooperation with this large undertaking of closing Anzac Highway for this event.
King William Street (both sides) and South Terrace will be closed. Anzac Highway southern Carriageway will be closed.
Anzac Highway between Kurralta Central Shopping Centre and Morphett Road (both sides) will be closed.
Brighton Road and Gordon Street Eastern carriageway will be closed. Jetty Road and Colley Terrace will be closed.
The City-Bay Fun Run Committee Inc. reserve the right to alter the course and/or race format without notice. These changes may reflect altering the course, because of circumstances outside the control of the organiser and under the direction of SA Police, DPTI, sponsors, councils or other organisations that are associated with the event.
For details contact the City-Bay Fun Run on (08) 8352 2011 or check the public notices in The Advertiser on Wednesday 11 September 2019.
Road Closure Details
The following roads will be closed to vehicle traffic on Sunday 15 September 2019 between the times shown for the Westpac City-Bay Fun Run Presented by Sunday Mail.
Within the Adelaide City Council
- King William Road, Adelaide between War Memorial Drive and North Terrace
- Victoria Drive, Adelaide between Kintore Avenue between King William Road and Kintore Avenue
Closure time 5.00am to 10.30am
- King William Street, Adelaide between North Terrace and South Terrace. (western carriageway)
Closure time 5.00am to 10.00am
- King William Street, Adelaide between North Terrace and South Terrace. (eastern carriageway)
- South Terrace, Adelaide between King William Street and West Terrace.
- Sir Lewis Cohen Avenue, Adelaide between Greenhill Road and South Terrace
- Morphett Street, Adelaide between Reeves Street and South Terrace
Closure Time 5.30am to 10.00am
- Anzac Highway, Adelaide between West Terrace and Greenhill Road. (southern carriageway only)
Closure Time 5.30am to 10.30am
Within the City of Unley
- Southern Side of Anzac Highway from South Road to Leader Street
Closure Time 6.00am to 10.30am
- Anzac Highway between Greenhill Road and South Road (southern carriageway)
Closure Time 6.00am to 11.00am
Within the City of West Torrens
- Morphett Road from Maxwell Terrace to Anzac Highway (Eastern carriageway)
- Morphett Road from Bray Street to Anzac Highway (Eastern carriageway)
Closure Time 5.00am to 11.15am.
- Anzac Highway from Morphett road to Cross road (southern carriageway)
- Anzac Highway from Cross roads to Marion Road (southern carriageway)
- Anzac Highway from Marion Road to Beckman Street (southern carriageway)
- Anzac Highway from Beckman Street to South Road (southern carriageway)
- Anzac Highway between Gray Street and Warwick Avenue (northern carriageway)
Closure Time 5:30am to 11:00am.
- Anzac Highway between South Road and Ruthven Avenue (southern carriageway)
- Anzac Highway between Ruthven Avenue and Morphett Road (southern carriageway)
Closure Time 5.30am to 11:15am.
- Anzac Highway between Ruthven Avenue and Morphett Road (northern carriageway)
Closure Time 7.30am to 11:15am.
- Anzac Highway between Marion Road and Warwick Avenue (northern carriageway)
Closure Time 6.30am to 11:00am.
Within the City of Holdfast Bay
- ANZAC HWY, GLENELG EAST between Morphett Road and Gordon Street (southern carriageway only). Closure Time 6.45am to 12.30pm.
- AUGUSTA ST, GLENELG between Durham Street and Colley Terrace.Closure Time 4.00am to 2.00pm.
- BRIGHTON RD, GLENELG between Anzac Highway and Jetty Road (eastern carriageway only). Closure Time 6.45am to 12.30pm.
- COLLEY TCE, GLENELG between Jetty Road and Anzac Highway.Closure Time 4.00am to 2.00pm.
- GORDON ST, GLENELG between Anzac Highway and Jetty Road.Closure Time 6.45am to 12.30pm.
- JETTY RD, GLENELG between Brighton Road and Moseley Street.Closure Time 4.00am to 12.30pm.
- JETTY RD, GLENELG between Moseley Street and Colley Terrace.Closure Time 4.00am to 2.00pm.
- MAXWELL TCE, GLENELG EAST between Brighton Road and Fortrose StreetClosure Time 6.45am to 12.30pm.
- MOSELEY ST, GLENELG between Jetty Road and Elizabeth StreetClosure Time 4.00am to 12.30pm.
Between 4.00am and 2.00pm, a 25km/h reduced speed limit will apply on:
ANZAC HWY, GLENELG & GLENELG NORTH between Colley Terrace and Brighton Road
Between 4.00am and 2.00pm, the following temporary No Parking areas will apply:
ADELPHI TCE, GLENELG NORTH (eastern side) between Anzac Highway and St Annes Terrace.
COLLEY TCE, GLENELG (eastern and western sides) between Augusta Street and Jetty Road.
JETTY RD, GLENELG (northern and southern sides) between Colley Terrace and Brighton Road.
MALCOLM ST, GLENELG EAST (western side) between Rugless Terrace and Maxwell Terrace.
MAXWELL TCE, GLENELG EAST (southern side) between Brighton Road and Malcolm Street.
MOSELEY ST, GLENELG (western and eastern side) between Jetty Road and Elizabeth Street.
TOW AWAY AREAS: Please note that in accordance with Road Traffic Act 1961, Section 40N, vehicles parked within temporary road closures or within temporary No Parking and No Stopping areas will be towed away. Fees will apply to collect a vehicle from the compound.
For further information about the temporary road closures, contact Traffic & Transport Technical Officer on 8229 9999 or email email@example.com