a City-Bay Hero
Make fundraising your focus, and
become a City-Bay Fun Run Hero.
What are the benefits of being a City-Bay Hero?
- Raise much needed funds and awareness for a cause close to your heart and become a part of an inspiring community
- Raise $500 for your chosen charity (from the verified list) and go in the draw to win back your entry fee. A total of 10 fundraisers from each charity will win!
- Encourage a cause close to your heart to be listed below so that they get free promotion on our website
- Feel extra good about running, walking or wheel-chairing the Lumary City-Bay Fun Run on 7 November 2021
How do I become a City-Bay Hero?
- Choose a charity from the list of verified charities during registration via our website
- If you are already registered for the event but have decided to fundraise, use the charity fundraising links listed at the bottom of this page
- Raise the much needed funds for the charity – well done!
- Raise $500 through your individual Grassrootz fundraising page to go into the draw to WIN back your entry fee*
*Please note the following:
- There is a limit of 10 entry fee refunds available per charity
- 1 per person allowed
- 10 fundraisers from each charity will be chosen at random from those who have raised a minimum of $500 by 10 October 2021
- $500 must be raised online via an individual’s Grassrootz fundraising page
- Promotional period will finish strictly at 11:59pm AEST 10 October 2021
- Registering on Grassrootz or another platform will not give you entry to our event. All event registrations must be made via our website.
Don’t see your charity listed below?
- If your chosen charity is not listed below, please contact the charity and ask them to get in touch with the City-Bay Fun Run office at email@example.com so that we can verify them and add them below.
HOW DO I BECOME A CITY-BAY HERO?
The City-Bay Fun Run is helping to connect participants with the charities and causes that they care most about. With a little help from our partners at Grassrootz you can now choose to fundraise for your favourite charity by creating your own personalised online fundraising page to share with friends and family.
In just minutes, you can select a charity of your choice or one of the verified charities listed above, and then upload various images and some inspirational words to build your fundraising page. Once you are happy with it, you can share your fundraising pages link with friends and family to begin. Each donation is recorded on your page along with messages of support from your donors.
Please note – Building a fundraising page does not enter you into the Fun Run. You must register for the event by clicking ‘Register Now or Login‘ above.
If you need any help or have any questions please contact the team at Grassrootz
Don’t see your charity listed above?
If your chosen charity is not listed above, please contact the charity and ask them to get in touch with the City-Bay Fun Run office at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can verify them and add them above.