a City-Bay Hero
Make fundraising your focus, and
become a City-Bay Fun Run Hero.
What are the benefits of being a City-Bay Hero?
- Raise much needed funds and awareness for a cause close to your heart, and become a part of a special community
- Once you have reached your fundraising target, you will be given a promotional code to be used during the registration process for a free entry (limited to 10 per charity (1 per person) listed below)
- Encourage a cause close to your heart to be listed below so that they get free promotion on our website
- Feel extra good about running, walking or wheel-chairing the City-Bay Fun Run on 20 September 2020
How do I become a City-Bay Hero?
- Choose a charity from the list of verified charities below
- Get in contact with your charity to let them know you will be fundraising for their cause
- Ask your charity for their recommended individual fundraising target – generally $750 ($500 minimum to apply for a free entry)
- Use the charities fundraising link listed below to begin fundraising
- Raise the much needed funds for the charity – well done!
- Once you have reached the fundraising target, contact the City-Bay Fun Run office at email@example.com, whom will confirm with your charity or on the fundraising platform everydayhero that you have reached the fundraising target
- Once confirmed, you will be given a promotional code to be used during the registration process for a free entry to our event in 2020
- Register for the City-Bay Fun Run on our website by clicking here
Please note the following before continuing,
- There is a limit of 10 promotional codes (free entries) available per charity. 1 per person allowed.
- If you would like the free entry, please wait until you receive the promotional code after reaching the fundraising target.
- You will need to register for the event on our website. Registering on everydayhero or another platform will not give you entry to our event.
Don’t see your charity listed below?
- If your chosen charity is not listed below, please contact the charity and ask them to get in touch with the City-Bay Fun Run office at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can verify them and add them below.
HOW DO I BECOME A CITY-BAY HERO?
The Westpac City-Bay Fun Run is helping to connect participants with the charities and causes that they care most about. With a little help from our partners at everydayhero you can now choose to fundraise for your favourite charity by creating your own personalised online fundraising page to share with friends and family.
In just minutes, you can select a charity of your choice or one of the verified charities listed above, and then upload various images and some inspirational words to build your fundraising page. Once you are happy with it, you can share your fundraising pages link with friends and family to begin. Each donation is recorded on your page along with messages of support from your donors.
Please note – Building a fundraising page does not enter you into the Fun Run. You must register for the event by clicking ‘Register Now or Login‘ above.
Don’t see your charity listed above?
If your chosen charity is not listed above, please contact the charity and ask them to get in touch with the City-Bay Fun Run office at email@example.com so that we can verify them and add them above.