a City-Bay Hero
Make fundraising your focus, and
become a City-Bay Fun Run Hero.
Get that do good, feel good feeling and sign-up to fundraise for a cause close to your heart as part of your participation in Lumary City-Bay 2022.
Not only will you be raising much-needed funds and awareness for your chosen charity, but you could also RUN FOR FREE*
Simply be one of the first to fundraise $500 or more using an official Lumary City-Bay Fundraising page and receive a full entry fee rebate back into your bank account. (Limit 10 free entries per charity).
What are the benefits of fundraising through City-Bay?
- Raise much needed funds and awareness for a cause close to your heart and become a part of an inspiring community
- Be one of the first 10 people to reach $500* for your chosen charity to receive an entry fee rebate
- Encourage a cause close to your heart to be listed below so that they get free promotion on our website
- Feel extra good about running, walking or wheel-chairing the Lumary City-Bay Fun Run on 18 September 2022
How do I raise funds for my cause through City-Bay?
- Choose a charity from the list of verified charities during registration via our website
- If you are already registered for the event but have decided to fundraise, use the charity fundraising links listed at the bottom of this page or find your charity here
- Raise the much needed funds for the charity – well done!
- Be one of the first 10 people to reach $500* for your chosen charity to receive an entry fee rebate – contact your charity when you reach $500 or more and see if you qualify
RUN FOR FREE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must use an official Lumary City-Bay Fundraising Page to be eligible
- *There is a limit of 10 entry fee rebates available per charity
- Your chosen charity is responsible for contacting you if you are one of the first 10 people to reach $500
- Your rebate will be processed within 14 days post event
- This promotional period will end at midnight on event day
- Creating a fundraising page does not give you entry into the event. You must still register here
Don’t see your charity listed below?
- If your chosen charity is not listed below, please contact the charity and ask them to get in touch with the City-Bay Fun Run office at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can verify them and add them below.
HOW DO I RAISE FUNDS THROUGH CITY-BAY?
The City-Bay Fun Run is helping to connect participants with the charities and causes that they care most about. With a little help from our partners at Grassrootz you can now choose to fundraise for your favourite charity by creating your own personalised online fundraising page to share with friends and family.
In just minutes, you can select a charity of your choice or one of the verified charities listed above, and then upload various images and some inspirational words to build your fundraising page. Once you are happy with it, you can share your fundraising pages link with friends and family to begin. Each donation is recorded on your page along with messages of support from your donors.
Please note – Building a fundraising page does not enter you into the Fun Run. You must register for the event by clicking ‘Register Now or Login‘ above.
If you need any help or have any questions please contact the team at Grassrootz
Don’t see your charity listed above?
If your chosen charity is not listed above, please contact the charity and ask them to get in touch with the City-Bay Fun Run office at email@example.com so that we can verify them and add them above.