Win a Toyota Yaris (CMI Toyota)
Thanks to our friends at CMI Toyota, the City-Bay Fun Run will be giving away a Brand New Toyota Yaris 2019. All participants, over 18 years, registered before 31 August 2019 will go into the draw.View Terms & Conditions
City-Bay CMI Online Entry Drive Terms & Conditions – PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATED T&Cs
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
▪ Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
▪ To enter, consumers must complete an online entry located at www.city-bay.org.au and enter the Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run.
▪ Promotion commences 01/05/19. Entries close at 11:59pm CST on 31/08/19. The draw will take place at SA Athletics Stadium, Marjorie Jackson Nelson Drive, Mile End, on 2/09/19 between 7am – 9am.
▪ The winner will be notified by phone on Monday 2 September 2019 and the winner will be announced live on Mix 102.3 on 02/09/19 and will be published in The Advertiser on
▪ The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
▪ The first valid entry drawn will win a 2019 Toyota Yaris YR 5 Door Manual Hatch valued at
$18293 Inc. drive away.
▪ If under 18, parents’ permission is required to enter the race.
▪ If the winner of the prize is under the age of 16 years on the day of the event, September 15, 2019, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on their behalf.
▪ Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
▪ Entries accepted online only.
▪ Only one entry permitted, per participant.
▪ Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
▪ No business or commercial entries (as determined by the Promoter) will be accepted.
▪ The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
▪ If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
▪ If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
▪ Total prize pool value is up to AU$18293.
▪ The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
▪ Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
▪ If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
▪ Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
▪ Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
▪ As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
▪ The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
▪ The Promoter is SA Fun Runs Committee Inc (ABN 62 163 898 527) of SA Athletics Stadium, Marjorie Jackson nelson Drive, Mile End 5031, Telephone 08 8152 0632. Authorised under SA Permit No. SA Licence No. T18/775.
Save with Westpac
As a bonus, all participants using their Westpac issued Debit or Credit card will receive 10% off registration during the payment process.View Terms & Conditions
1. Participation in the Offer described below will be deemed acceptance by you of these
Terms and Conditions.
2. The offer is provided by Westpac Banking Corporation (ABN 33 007 457 141) of Level 18, 275
Kent St, Sydney, NSW 2000 and is open to Westpac cardholders who hold an Australian
issued, current Westpac Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card.
3. Eligible participants are, during the Offer Period from 9am Monday 18 September 2017 to
2pm on 15 September 2018, entitled to a 10% discount off the price of registration for the
2018 Westpac City-Bay.
4. The Offer remains valid unless terminated earlier, or sold out. Westpac will not give notice
to any person if the Offer is terminated earlier than 15 September 2018.
5. During the Offer Period you must use your Australian issued Westpac Visa or Mastercard debit
or credit card when purchasing individual or family registration to City-Bay, through citybay.org.au.
Normal debit or credit card transaction and bank fees will apply.
6. The Discount will be applied to the total purchase price of individual or family registration
fee only, and excludes postage and medal insert fees.
7. If this Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, the Promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the Offer, as it considers appropriate.
Jetty Road Vouchers
The City-Bay Fun Run’s friends at Jetty Road, Glenelg and surrounds would love you to stay a little longer and explore its vibrant café culture, multi-cultural restaurant scene and many ice-creameries. Stroll along Jetty Road to stimulate your appetite and enjoy a bit of retail therapy in the many speciality shops. Discover the Winter Warmers online offers, with over 80 offers for you to take advantage, there is something for everyone. Explore the online directory here.
Stay the Night with Oaks Hotels
The City-Bay Fun Run is proud to be in partnership with Oaks Hotels. As a City-Bay participant, you have access to 15% off Oaks Hotelsbest available online rates*. Get race-ready with the perfect night’s sleep at one of the Adelaide CBD properties – Oaks Embassy, Oaks Horizons or iStay Precinct. Stay on at the Bay to unwind and take in the atmosphere from your balcony at Oaks Plaza Pier or Oaks Liberty Towers. Unlock this exclusive City-Bay Reward when you use promo code ‘CITY-BAY‘ when you book direct at oakshotels.com. *Terms and conditions apply.
Discounted Parking for 12km Participants
Thanks to our partners at Wilson Parking, our 12km participants enjoy a $5 flat rate in the City. Book your parking spot by clicking on a location below, and use the free bus service to get back to the City. 30 Hindley Street 225 North Terrace 80 Flinders Street For 6km participants, we ask that you park in the back section of Kurralta Central Shopping Centre, which is adjacent Mortimer Street. Half Marathon & 3km participants, parking is available in the South Australian Jockey Club (SAJC) car park on Morphett Road. Please follow all on-street parking controls in the area.